The mission of Tutorial Services is to provide academic support to Texas Southern University students. We have two locations:
(1) Tiger Hub: Located in the Thornton M. Fairchild Building, Room 161
(2) The Learning Center (LLC): Located on the 4th Floor
Our peer tutors help Texas Southern University students to help them reach their highest academic potential.
Our services include:
(1) Face-to-face tutoring in core classes
(2) Small group tutoring in core classes
(3) Supplemental Instructors in ENG & BIO
(4) TSU Community Tutorial Support Partnerships for non core-courses ( please contact us for more information)
What can I expect from Tutoring?
Competent and friendly staff to help you succeed.
Tutoring done in a clear, patient, and understanding manner.
Answers to course specific questions to help you understand class expectations.
Tutors to motivate you and teach you independent learning.
We support the university’s tradition of excellence by providing a wide range of learning support services free of charge. Our peer tutors are trained on instructional skills and know how to connect with students.Every student can achieve academic success through hard work, consistency and support.
SPRING 2020 TUTORS. CLICK ON THEIR PICTURE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Destiny Anaele, Graduate Assistant
Marlene Garza, Graduate Research Assistant